The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
My question is how will transfers work? If this truly goes ahead, will it attract the likes of haaland or repel him.

Really hoping that the silence from the club today is a sign that they are considering their options. Being the first of the six to walk away from it would be the first step on the road to redemption with many fans. Doubt it will happen, but we live in hope.
But I've ordered my Oldham shirt now

Anyone up for some One-Nil?

K4xSCC6.png

There is a chance here that if City do the right thing we can fuck up the plans of all those clubs that have tried to destroy us over the last 13 years. Over to you, gentlemen.
I think it's already dead. Easy political win for MPs to 'stop foreign owners greed and protect the national game.' If I am right, City will ditch it.

Other people think it's nailed on to happen so who knows. It seems highly unlikely to me that such an anti-competitive league would be allowed to proceed which is going to be massively controversial. The hostility and opposition to this will just mount and mount. It wont have a single backer outside of the AMerican owners and I bet City want it to fail too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.