The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
doesn’t that just highlight how little the other clubs care about fans then. You have to be part fan owns for the club to care about you. Also PSG somehow managed to not be forced into it

‘Join our competition or you will get less money’

we were not forced into this. You can’t defend this
Who is defending it, show me, just keep yer pants on and let it unfold

We could all go to town on the stadium and burn it to the ground, break the players legs. Doesn't make it legal or even sane IMO. Why would a government get involved in stopping Manchester City drop the UEFA CL for another competition? Really, why?
OT first

I don’t see that tweet as going against the grain, if anything, I see it cementing our position..

Pep says we’re waiting to hear more from committee but I’m behind my football club (I’m not saying that’s what Pep meant but the quote reads that way)

I've not looked at the other clubs Twitter accounts yet but I'm convinced non of the others will have posted their manager saying anything on the subject at all.

People might scoff at this but I’m starting to think we’re not going to hear from the owners at all. At this rate, this tournament is simply going to happen without any sort of presentation.
I think your right. I think every stage is being carefully managed, first the press release on all teams website same exact message and wording. Then Perez interview yesterday with all clubs involved remaining silent and complicit and now they are pressing head irrespective of the backlash.

Unless we break rank the cowards that run this club will not be seen nor heard. All clubs have probably signed NDA’s or something similar to ensure the communication from these scummy clubs remains consistent.

I agree we are choosing between two evils here for sure. But the UEFA is much more lesser evil is my point and it preserves the merit thing a lot more.

Even the historic achievement is based on a five year rolling average (combined for all leagues). Imo this is the lesser (lot lesser) evil...not to mention this still motivates all clubs to perform at their best in their respective leagues. As I told I dont give a fuck about UEFA people or ESL people. I am against closing the shop which kills the dream of any club rising.
Why have any historical achievement element at all.
It's just a sop to the historically successful clubs and it's everything that is wrong with the administration of football
Whichever mob you plump for, ESL or UEFA, the whole thing stinks and it needs to be overhauled and fixed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.