The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
All of this drama leads me to believe that UEFA never really wanted to ban us in the first place. The cartel clubs forced them to and when those bastards didn't get their way they created the Superleague. Bunch of wankers, especially Perez.

We could all go to town on the stadium and burn it to the ground, break the players legs. Doesn't make it legal or even sane IMO. Why would a government get involved in stopping Manchester City drop the UEFA CL for another competition? Really, why?
A closed shop that could destroy football.
As they believe it will.
This isn’t for the good of football, this is I’m alright jack and fuck everyone else.

I also think "super league pays City owners more money" is the biggest part of it. Think we need to stop pretending the club doesn't benefit from this financially or that we were forced into it.

(ducks for cover)
I agree. We didn't fold for UEFA when they tried a shake down. I don't think we would be railroaded into signing. I can't believe we didn't know thay Bayern and PSG weren't on board, either, but schadenfreude is a powerful motive.

Their transfer and wage bill was tiny compared to ours, yet they beat us fair and square. With knackered old donkey’s like Huth and Morgan in their back 4.

And right now I’d swap places with them.
You are missing my point. I don't support the super League but most success needs investment at every level. Leicester didn't do it on their gate money but their Thai owners. Fair play just don't believe they did on altruism. Look at County and Fylde for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.