No point blaming Ferran or Txiki (doubt he was involved). It's Khaldoon's call.So who is opposed to this harebrained scheme:
3. The Premier League.
4. The French teams including PSG.
5. The German teams including Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
6. The Italian teams bar Juventus and two cash strpped Milan teams.
7. The Spanish League including Tebas.
8. Pep Guardiola and apparently half the City squad.
9. Jurgen Klopp (I think?).
10. Saint Rashford and Jordan Henderson.
11. The UK Government and all political parties.
12. Amazon Prime.
13. Sky Sports (at least judging by their coverage).
14. The entire UK media.
15. 94.2% of Bluemoon subscibers.
And who is supporting it:
1. John Henry, the Glazer Family, Daniel Levy, Stan Kroenke, and Alisher Usmanov.
2. Florentino Perez, Miguel Ángel Gil Marín (son of the notorious Jesus Gil), and Joan Laporta.
3. Andrea Agnelli and some no hopers from Milan.
4. Roman Abramovich and presumably Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain.
5. 5.8% of Bluemoon subscribers.
No, that was me commenting on the shite that's been said throughout the day.You might as well just condense this by saying City are run by gormless idiots.
Do you really think City are run by gormless idiots?
Exactly. Arsenal and Spurs are potentially facing up to being in the bottom half of a super league with no realistic expectation of qualifying for the knock out stages.A competition with no consequences of failure is not a competition.
Don't have an account?Register now!