The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I'm certain of it. Every member of the cartel who went after us has lost their places of influence with Uefa.

Guess what, we never had any ;)

I saw Matt Law (Telegraph) wrote that his understanding was that Chelsea and City were given an ultimatum to join or be left behind.

The apology will have to be worldbeating, and even then the reputation of the club is up in smoke.

They tried to destroy the fabric of English football and did it in an underhanded way. No consultation, no presentation, nothing. We got a standard statement on the club's website in the dead of night quoting our rivals' owner. Nothing on Twitter because they knew it would create a storm. They didn't want to celebrate it because they knew it was unpopular, but they nevertheless pressed on with it.

If you were happy to join then are you not pissed off we've withdrawn? Or do you just let people you're in awe of abuse your good will?
In awe of? It's a fucking football club. I go to watch them every other week. There are people on here saying they are in years at this news. I'm level headed fella, you appear to be the one that holds the club in awe. To me they're just a football team, they don't fill a void in my life. I support them but for the love of God they're just a football team.

As for whole SL thing, if I'm being honest I didn't care about it. I've said on here many times I don't watch the CL games as it bores me and it's corrupt. I'm all for the PL and the domestic cups. All this would have been was another set of games I wouldn't watch.

Both City & Chelsea are reportedly preparing to pull out of the ESL. Apparently we were the last to sign, & only did so for fear of being left behind, but after the huge backlash, both clubs are out.
I will decide how I feel about "us fearing being left behind" when I can look at Khaldoons face when apologising to the fans and seeing if he is sincere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.