The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
A classic political tactic is to fly a godawful policy kite just so people are grateful when you float a slightly less awful proposal.

They got some rebuilding work to do & regain the trust of the fans, but thank fuck they saw sense!

Blue moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Was all a smokescreen this to get another £100 a year on the ST prices!

PR disaster this for the club though. Hopefully this will rescue it a bit.

let’s also not forget that Uefa’s proposals are almost as bad. That should have been City and Chelsea’s condition. Scrap these new rules, go back to four clubs and it’s survival of the fittest. Oh and scrap FFP too giving every other PL club the chance to have what we have experienced.

Occam's razor suggests to me that we were given very little time to decide, and figured we'd say yes, say very little, gauge the reaction, and then make a real decision. Awful position to be in but if I'm right the way we played it was really the only option. We could have said "no" but if this thing actually got off the ground we'd be shut out for good. Management are stewards of all three constituencies (fans, employees, investors).

TFFT - I’m maybe being naive here but I hope city were last to sign up because they did not like the proposal but felt compelled because the consequences of this bullshit super league actually being successful

Let Arse, Rags and Liverpool fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.