The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We will move on.

Our owners brought us success beyond our wildest dreams.Not going to write them off just yet.

I have seen blues knocking shit out of each other during?after games,and go home laughing,and joking, pissed together afterwards.We are fickle fuckers us fans.

It is a marriage for all of with City,right now many are rightly upset, i see it like having an argument with the wife because she just bought her 45th pair of Shoes this year.The next day all is forgiven.Until that is she buys the 46th pair.
I think an explanation is key in moving forward and closing the wedge currently between fans and our owners. They know this. I would imagine a well thought out apology/excuse will be underway as we speak.

Was they? How do you know that? How do you know that we was just stringing the red cunts along, reeling them in and then pulling the rug?
You obviously have no faith in our fantastic owners, they knew what they was doing, they didn't just jump on the gravy train blindly like the North London clubs did.
It's all about opinions at the end of the day but name me once where they've let us down in the last 13 years?
They wasn't about to toss it all off for a bit of green, these fellas are the Don.

Ha, you have got to be on a wind up. Yeah its been a great 24 hrs for the club. We have come out of this looking fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.