The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Remember the Khaldoon interview when he said he knew those who were plotting against us behind our backs,just saying like.

This is the most brutal from a player or a manager till now. good for him

Cynic in me says now this looks all but dead in the water plenty more players will be coming out with stronger statements. Would have carried a lot more weight 24 hours ago when fans were legitimately worried they were about to witness the death of football as we knew it.

I've read a lot of QAnon and Trump stuff over the last few years. Looking at how delusional some people can be, what narratives they create in order to fit things neatly into their emotional understanding.

This "4D chess" thing is exactly that. City wanted to join the Super League and actually, the Mid Eastern oil shiekh owner didn't grow up with pictures of Trevor Francis in his wall. Neither are the executives political masterminds who can intricately plan every move and outcome like they're a genius in a badly written movie. They're just fallible men who want to raise the revenue of the business that they run.

I thought this would have smashed the fantasy world some live in with our owner. Instead it seems some are doubling down on fantasy instead of facing reality.

It's actually getting cult like the reverence and blind belief some have for those in charge. So cult like it could even make the dippers blush slightly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.