The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We pulled out almost as quick as me when I spotted the Adam's apple in Thailand.
hqdefault.jpg

Petr Cech was at the Chelsea protest!

Mad respect! A not too distant professional at the top level, so fair to assume plenty of money in the bank and easy to keep quiet on the off chance he is offered millions to commentate etc...

That picture has warmed my heart man! Fair fucks Petr

It was a masterstroke!

No, it was a total cluster fuck.

If we come out of this with any sort of dignity intact it would be a miracle.

I'm not so sure about that. If the ESL had simply replaced the CL, it wouldn't have destroyed anything (and it's been pointed out many times that the new CL format isn't a million miles from the ESL). Perhaps we signed up on that basis, but with the condition that if it looked like we'd get kicked out of everything else, we'd drop out (and that might be the legal basis for dropping out).

A closed shop league for 20 clubs, by invitation only, removing the possibly of other clubs joining based on performance. Listen to the comments of our captain and manager, real football people.

Now get stuck
Into the parasites Arsenal and Spurs come on City ....I’m over the moon you’ve done this ....if the media ain’t up your bum now it’s a joke

That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
Once again, spot on Tolm!!
I personally believe that this was a masterstroke from us and Khaldoon is particular. We have completely destroyed this and from the only place we could, from the inside!! Plus brought down some others with it as a bonus...
Trojan Horse strategy at its finest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.