The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The players of the clubs don’t want to be part of it, the fans don’t want to part of it, the managers don’t want to be part of it. It’s not going to happen and city have been smart enough to get to the right side before it’s too late. The yank clubs have to double down they need this to happen it will get uglier and we will always be remembered as the team who left first,

We pulled out almost as quick as me when I spotted the Adam's apple in Thailand.
hqdefault.jpg

Walking street, Pattaya. He looks familiar actually.

“Most notably their fans”, indeed!

Bluemoon and the wider City fanbase has been brilliant these past couple of days. Very encouraging to see our fans would not just go along with the club’s board just because it would line their pockets. That fans said they would end their support for the club shows that a lot of our fans have a lot of time for the players of this sport, the fans across all teams, English football history and traditions and the wider culture of this country.

Never mind a thread saying “well done City”... well done City fans!

Ceferin must read this forum!

I'm beginning to think we've been really screwed over, just think if everyone stayed but we walked out of the party it would be an interestingly awkward situation and then we'd never be taken back, which would be interesting in terms of the future.

Couldnt give a shit. They can play in their closed book nobheads only league on the Disney channel, we’ll carry on as the best proper football club in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.