The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
A real asset!

Never, ever thought I'd see uefa calls us that.

I'm cautious of the 'we knew all along' line, but Ceferin name checking us specifically makes me wonder. When you see that casualties of tonight...

Not forgiven city, not yet. But I'll let you sleep on the couch.

Excellent!

A plan well executed.

Fuck off cabal, city save football.

Watch the cartel come at us now.
The cartel are a spent force.

I'm beginning to think we've been really screwed over, just think if everyone stayed but we walked out of the party it would be an interestingly awkward situation and then we'd never be taken back, which would be interesting in terms of the future.
Nope. There is a player+fan revolt right around the corner if the owners don't do the right thing.

UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: “I am delighted to welcome #ManCity back to the European football family. They have shown great intelligence in listening to the many voices - most notably their fans." [via
@martynziegler
]

UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: "#ManCity are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game."

Got what we wanted
Seems we've gone from "you cheats are so bad for the game that you need to be banned" to "you're a real asset to the game" in the space of less than a year.

Nice job !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.