The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I'm pleased but I think there's been damage done to our reputation which will not be easily repaired....
Our reputation has been turd for a decade. It was worse than usual for 48 hours. We will be heroes for a little while now and then it will level out. Look at the UEFA statement, they’ve not been that nice to us in a decade and 24 hours ago, they wanted nothing to do with us.

In addition, the longer the other clubs involved try to press forward with the ESL, the more our reputation rises. All it needs now is for us to be in some way involved in the financing of a bigger/better CL package and all of a sudden we are universally loved.

Silence from Spurs players and figures today? They don't get paid as much as other top teams due to their structure, I bet they've been told this would significantly boost their incomes.

Is Perez doing a late night interview tonight? I cannot wait to see how the ESL respond to us leaving.

I'm pleased but I think there's been damage done to our reputation which will not be easily repaired....

I take it you have missed Herberts write up in the Mail? Where he for the first time praises us, Ceferin blowing smoke up our arse, it may or not been the outcome our board we’re looking for but the damage to the American owners is very clear and obvious.

The more distance and time we can put between us withdrawing and the thing collapsing the better. It is doomed to failure and I hope it brings down the bastards that conceived it.

Our reputation? Mate we never have had a good reputation in the eyes of our media and other fans, what the fuck is there to be repaired?
We get sports washing, human rights abuse and state money thrown at us every given chance, do us as fans give two fucks anymore about reputation?
Have a word with yourself.
Nail on the head there, could not have put it any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.