The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wonder if we left for more than just the PR/Fans. I wonder if in the ESL conversations it was clear that we were going to be treated like 2nd class citizens by the Glaziers, FSG, Perez, Barca, etc. Maybe Chelsea too. Maybe we felt then that this was actually worse long term then the promises seemed before pen was put to paper. Just a thought.
Very possible. Perez was awful last night, let a few cats out of the bag

I'm pleased but I think there's been damage done to our reputation which will not be easily repaired....
Or.... you could start to think positively towards "our" fucking club!?

The number of cunts who called "us" to high fucking heaven in the last couple of days is pathetic. I get that you didn't like it, I really do. But some of the shit posted in the last few days about "our" club and owners has gone beyond and I wonder how many who were adamant that they were "done", really are. Melodramatic doesn't even come close to some of it. Even a bit of self-preservation in some cases, which is ironic.

I never lost faith in the club and its current owners. I know what incompetent owners look like. This lot aren't. They weren't a part of this and merely accepted an invite, had a re-think and read the news, so have fucked it off after TWO DAYS.

I refused to lose my shit over it and didn't vote one way or the other in the fucking poll, which, I imagine, caused quite a few abusive PMs, hence it going anonymous.

FTR I think they all should be anonymous, for the same reason. It just encourages abusive behaviour. It's one thing getting shit for your posts but getting it for the way you voted!?

I don't know that anyone did that, but if you did, hang your fucking head in shame. We're all Blues!

TWO DAYS!?!

I've gone longer than that between wanks, FFS.

For years as a City supporter I dreamed of being in a position of such power that we could effect the game ,as the likes of other teams ,for years that we were in the wildernesses and now we had a chance to change every thing ..... and we have ... in the right way , we turned away from greed even though our heads were turned and now in the words of the great Stan Lee we see the true meaning of the words 'with great power comes great responsibility' ..... I really hope this makes some kind of sense
No

UEFA statement still not out on the other clubs, The City one was out in 1 minute. We have clearly spoken with Ceferin throughout this entire process. I think City will rightly be on the better side of UEFA from now on.
I think that was the plan all along.
I suspect negotiations with UEFA will have a favourable outcome as far as we’re concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.