The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wonder if we left for more than just the PR/Fans. I wonder if in the ESL conversations it was clear that we were going to be treated like 2nd class citizens by the Glaziers, FSG, Perez, Barca, etc. (Maybe Chelsea were also destined to be 2nd class). Maybe we felt then that this was actually worse long term then the promises seemed before pen was put to paper. Just a thought.

They would have screwed us big time and no mistake.

Any Feeling of euphoria should be tempered by the news that Woody has fallen on his wallet. My overriding feeling is fuck off yanks.
the yanks prob will fuck off given time,this collapse of the ESL is like capping their income,they always knew it could come off and be a big earner and now they know it goes no further

Fair play until you read it and it reads like a "it wasn't our fault" pile of shit. Claiming the invitation came and they didn't want to be left behind. Fuck off, the invitation would never have even come to Arsenal if they wasn't leading the plans.
How lucky are they to not only be invited but then also to be gifted a vice chairman role.

Sky saying one of the 6 owners on his first visit to the club had to ask which colour shirts are we.

Unbelievable totally unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.