The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
SaneHappygoluckyIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Haha yes! Back to normal

Didn’t several of these clubs have board members on the committee at UEFA prior to Sunday evenings shambles? They all resigned which leaves vacant positions at the heart of European football. If part of our resignation from the ESL was a quick word with UEFA, so some of our members can fill those positions and therefor some of our balls can be heated a little for the champions league draws we have pulled an absolute master class here.
This x1000000000000

Sky saying one of the 6 owners on his first visit to the club had to ask which colour shirts are we.

Unbelievable totally unbelievable

Why don't the fkin spineless cnuts at SKY name the fucker ?

Don't want to piss on their chips with the rags most probably..!

Is it me or do I feel we’ve just done a Donnie Brasco?

It’s telling we never said anything or had anyone on the ESL board.

Uncovered the real enemies of the game the smiling ‘white’ Yankee friends. Not the dirty sports washing arabs, but we had to go deep covert to show the world the truth.

Last edited:
It was a tricky one. If not for UEFA coming after us again, I'd agree 100%, but I can't get past 'The Hateful Eight' from the Prem who were happy to see us banned from the CL, fined & docked points.

Personally I have no love, or feel any loyalty to any of them. We've seen what UEFA/G14 & many Premier League teams feel about us, so fuck the lot of them. In my mind we should do what's best for us. However, in my heart we need to rise above the bastards & be a shining example of that dream of winning the lottery, that all football fans have.
I agree, it's been us vs the world for a long time. Yes, we should 100% do what is best for us and by us, I mean ALL of us involved with the club.

I'm calling bullshit on this story unless it was an away game....... you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out when you see a wall of red seats that your team... might in fact be the one wearing red shirts!!!

And the Tampa Bay Bucs wear Red, so he probably had an idea (or could have guessed)

So we have 3 Spanish teams and 2 Italian teams left.....that’s a great league.

Had we not left it might have gone ahead. All of a sudden it looks like we have a bit of power.

Hopefully soon we'll hear about what UEFA's CL will look like (or is that out there already?) - I just hope that it isn't another disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.