The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Desperate bunch, they are on the verge of financial collapse. Living in fantasy land.

Just hot air.
Exactly,the sheer desperation of those three clubs hope they get a ban from the champions league ( although doubt it will happen) do they not realise that no one is interested in a super league unless English clubs are in it without those clubs it’s a joke,not that I’m for a super league of course ..

It really is crazy behaviour by Barca and Real. They are totally isolated. I wonder what the view is of other clubs in La Liga. The impression I have got from meeting Atleti fans last year and before that Seville fans when City played there was that they despised Barcelona and especially Real Madrid. I have not seen any sensible analysis of what is happening in Spain.
Also what are Juventus playing at? They could literally kill their own club.
Yes I know a Betis fan and he hates both of them particularly due to how they carve up the TV money I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.