The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think I have come up with the perfect punishment for Juventus, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Instead of banning them, which will never happen, they should wipe out their UEFA coefficient.

This way they're still in the competition, which satisfies sponsors and doesn't rock the boat too much, but they lose the protections they usually have and we will get some real groups of death. Big sides will go out which should spice up the competition perfectly.

It takes 5 years for them to get back to where they were, but the punishment declines. They'd be in pot 4 for 2 years, pot 3 for 2 years and then they'd be back in pot 2.

UEFA should simply tell these three delinquents that as they've joined the ESL which still exists they can't be in UEFA as well. So bye bye and enjoy playing each other.

I think this is going to finish up similar to being caught smoking at school behind the bikeshed
I think a 15 point deduction for all teams involved is in order. That would leave the top four at the moment as : City 68 pts Leicester 66pts, West Ham 62, Everton 59.
I’d be more than happy to accept this and play out an arranged draw tomorrow with no tackling to REALLY boil some piss.

I think a 15 point deduction for all teams involved is in order. That would leave the top four at the moment as : City 68 pts Leicester 66pts, West Ham 62, Everton 59.
I’d be more than happy to accept this and play out an arranged draw tomorrow with no tackling to REALLY boil some piss.
Very good but won't happen

UEFA has begun disciplinary proceedings against European giants Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus over their role in the collapsed Super League.

UEFA has begun disciplinary proceedings against European giants Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus over their role in the collapsed Super League.
I'd take an interest if I thought UEFA had the balls to give them a kicking.
The best course of action for UEFA would be for them to scrap the wildcard based on coefficients. That would at least screw other architects of the ESL.
If Barcelona and Real Madrid were docked twenty points apiece it wouldn't matter as the lemmings in La Liga would deem it an honour to roll over for them.

I wonder if CITY planned this all in a machiavellian epic plan to join ESL with a plan to pull out, renounce it and kill the project leaving Barca and Madrid 'holding the baby' and high and dry with UEFA and facing possible ban........could the CITY boys be that clever? Our involement in this ESL is still a mystery to me tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.