The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Yes, this is also how I interpreted it. The only positive to come from this whole mess is the veil is being lifted fucking big time on the "proper club's" in Liverpool and United.
I thought Neville made a big mistake in that dialogue and let his emotions run away with him. His focus should be on all 6 clubs calling them out equally not just those two.

I still think we missed a trick saying NO when we had the chance. Now even though it was all red scums, our name has also been dragged through the mud and we can being made as culpable as them.
We also did not manage to get any preferential seat at the ESL table as well.

I am not a finance guy but we don't need the money as much as the other debt ridden clubs. We are self sustainable with an advantage over all the other clubs financially.

Why did we made such a catastrophic decision with no apparent advantage over our already existing position.
For example : We were well poised for Haaland and Messi transfer with our finances while others were struggling, now everyone has the same financial position and Barca/Madrid/Rags can easily use their 300 mil check to snatch him out of Dortmund.

We just sold our soul to devil without any comprehensive advantage.
I hate that we are being put in the same bracket as the red scums in terms of culpability. But what can I say, we made our own bed as well sleep on it.

It’s money spurs scousers Arsenal and the rags are in deep shit regarding there debt and there future outlook finances whys! Also Madrid and Barcelona ain’t backing down with there money problems..

I would feel a whole lot better about our club if I had the answers to these basic questions regarding our part in this.

1. Were we involved in the set up of this Super League from its inception?
2. If not, at what point were we approached about it?
3. Why did we feel joining a competition run by our enemies would be beneficial?
4. Did we ask for a member to be on the board?
5. Why are the vice chairmen all members of American owned Premier League clubs?
6. Were we told this is a one time only offer to be part of it? take it or leave it?
7. When were the Players / management made aware of this?
8. How do the players and the management feel about this?
9. Were our board in full support behind this or are we divided?
10. How do we know the rules will not be altered if we do actually join?
11. Would we actually be prepared to walk away from the Premier League if it came to it.
12. Crucially do we feel that we have been railroaded into this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.