The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The odds of an ESL must be tiny. If I were City I'd be in damage limitation mode.

We signed up to something that was deeply deeply unpopular with supporters and that's because they don't engage with fans.

This was not a City priority. That's almost certain. Tat imo makes this absolutely inept.

I will accept one excuse...we were forced into doing something that we didn't want to do...but that will only stand if we make a very rapid exit now that the writing is on the wall.

No Marvin, the odds of an ESL are now very high; unless this a major bluff by the team involved but it doesn't look that way.

I rarely do predictions but I'm predict this will happen and I will be delighted to be wrong but I think these clubs mean business and they know just how much power they hold: this is all about money and money talks.

I am bit fucking pissed off whilst watching sky sports right now, all this mouthing off about how corrupt and wrong this european super league is and how it is totally immoral that it will be a closed shop

And rightly so because that is what it is

But for the fucking life of me, I hope that these same pundits and managers actually do the same regarding the new champions league reform because that has just become a fucking closed shop more than what it already is - are they going to call Ceferin out that a club like liverpool or united could finish 7th in the domestic league but still qualify going of past history

Does that mean that a club like west ham could ultimately finish 4th but still lose out because liverpool or united have a better pedigree ?

Correct me if I am wrong but UEFA are ruining the game just as much
Yeah I've said it before but one of the worst things about this is that UEFA come out looking good. UEFA were already engineering towards a corrupted super league exactly like this. The only difference is that the clubs decided to bypass UEFA.

UEFA are just pissed off that they've been kicked out of the corrupt money circle.

I am bit fucking pissed off whilst watching sky sports right now, all this mouthing off about how corrupt and wrong this european super league is and how it is totally immoral that it will be a closed shop

And rightly so because that is what it is

But for the fucking life of me, I hope that these same pundits and managers actually do the same regarding the new champions league reform because that has just become a fucking closed shop more than what it already is - are they going to call Ceferin out that a club like liverpool or united could finish 7th in the domestic league but still qualify going of past history

Does that mean that a club like west ham could ultimately finish 4th but still lose out because liverpool or united have a better pedigree ?

Correct me if I am wrong but UEFA are ruining the game just as much

UEFA on one hand and the ESL on the other - fucked by both because of the influence of the rags, dippers, arse , RM , Barca etc.

Going into dangerous waters and UEFA are as guilty indulging the old guard at the expense of others, just as the ESL will see the rags , dippers et al flexing their greedy muscles and fucking everybody else over.

And the City fans are now feeling let down by the owner which was never the case before .

it will be daft when it comes to women's football if Olympique Lyonnais aren't in it as the vest team in the world it wouldn't make sense, but being in it could get the men's team banned.

It isn't going to work.

I still don’t think it’s enough. The players these clubs attract will see to that and before you know it, everyone’s watching it.

I think you're probably right but the outcry is pretty loud and that's before we've heard from plenty who matter in this debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.