The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I can see the anti ESL movement gathering pace....
City's legal team stood their ground vs PL, UK, UEFA and the rest of European football, except CAS.

We shouldn't make a mistake, the ESL concept has been developed, planned, financed and legally checked over YEARS. Investors in a billion market use to do that...

Even a possible UEFA ban for the current competition will be covered in their legal scenarios. 100%.

Yeah I've said it before but one of the worst things about this is that UEFA come out looking good. UEFA were already engineering towards a corrupted super league exactly like this. The only difference is that the clubs decided to bypass UEFA.

UEFA are just pissed off that they've been kicked out of the corrupt money circle.

its fine to fuck uefa over you won’t find many city fans of uefa, but the issue is this is the chosen clubs at a moment of time with little possibility of others getting the chance to join.

so no Leicester and more importantly no story like city’s ever again.

closed shop. Cashing in the value right now.

Even if true the damage is done. Clubs reputation is in the toilet, back to the top of UEFA's shit list, pissed off the fans by not communicating.
I agree about pissed off fans, however, if City U turn and the explanation is remotely acceptable, time is a healer (and trophies will help).

Don't give a shit about being on UEFA's shit list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.