The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If the ESL had no real impact on the PL, I probably would. But this is going to make the PL utterly pointless.

It’ll be pointless for the Super League clubs to try and win the PL because it doesn’t matter where they finish in the PL as they’ll always be in the SL. And it’ll be pointless for everyone else because if any of them finish high up in the PL, or even win it, it won’t matter because they aren’t in the SL and probably never will be. SL teams will earn so little from the PL that they will either use it as a reserve league, eventually change it so PL is midweek and SL gets all the weekend slots, or breakaway from the PL completely.

Or the SL clubs would be so rich and have such good squads that no other clubs could ever break into the Top6, again making the rest of English football pointless.

People haven’t thought enough about the effect on our club within this competition, scrub that it’s not a competition, or the effect on the domestic league for all fans including ours. Any extra money will be of no use to us. We will not gain anything from this from a selfish point of view and will fuck up other fans enjoyment of the game as well. Our owner has dropped a huge bollock here.

I think it will be dropped because the alternatives are not good. No one has even mentioned what happens if any of the European leagues grow a pair and expel teams. This would complicate everything hugely.

I hate the CL and UEFA, but I don’t care about them in this argument.

For me, this is about dismantling the structure of the Premier League and the meaning of the games, and the wider English game.
In fact the ESL proposals and the UEFA plan for the CL are quite similar. They both give preferential treatment to elite clubs, are anti-competitive, but most of all they both pose a huge risk for the wider English game, and presumably all the non-elite clubs in Italy, Spain, Germany, etc etc.
How the hell can we have a situation where the vast majority of football clubs in all countries across Europe are being held to ransom by such a small cartel? What a bloody mess.

He is chairman at the moment and a true footy fan, villa fan

He wouldn’t know where Wilton was from Windsor. The epitome of a Royal trying to get down with the working classes. I work in mental health services and have had the pleasure of Prince William - a patronising know nothing I’m afraid.

Gary neville has more about him than anyone at City...FACT! I’m a Blue, but this stinks...where are the players, ex-players...total bottlers and gob-shites the lot!

Com'on Pep...man up, sick of this bullshit!
Utter pile of fucking shite. Hang your fucking head in shame. Neville is the same snivelling little **** he always was.

Don't believe the fucking hype. His fucking shit house club were the biggest winners from Sky money. They're the biggest cünts of the lot.

If Neville is offered a bucketload of money to front the channel that gets the rights to the SL he'll dip his fucking weasel nose right in the trough. Sky are shitting it and this little shit tash cünt is towing the party line......

I'm sick of every fucker on here sucking the shit house off. I remember that little cünt winding Blues up when he played for that lot. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. In actual fact, I'm for the SL if that cünt is against it.

Who would ever have believed that all the years opposition fans sung it at us they were actually correct. We really are “just a shit man united”

The club has decided yesterday that we really aren’t good enough, big enough, or independent enough to stand up to the cartel bully boys and so instead they have agreed to be junior partners in this new venture.

They have spat on my father‘s grave yesterday.

They can do all the U-turns they want if the wind blows that way, but while the Sheik and his lickspittles continue to own this club I will have nothing to do with it.

A shit Man united.
Have we gone four years without a trophy? No.
Are we in debt? No.
Do we we have wankers for fans? Debatable.
Do we have owners who cream and sponge money out of the club? No.
Don't ever fuckin tar us with the same brush as them mardarse cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.