The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What these clowns have done is that fans and players of these 12 clubs who probably didn't want to be part of any of this will be named and shamed for rest of their lives. Players legacies will be tainted. Fans will be shamed.
Speak for yourself. I certainly won't be shamed. I think players are way past that as well, those fuckers have no shame at all.

Gary neville has more about him than anyone at City...FACT! I’m a Blue, but this stinks...where are the players, ex-players...total bottlers and gob-shites the lot!

Com'on Pep...man up, sick of this bullshit!
The same Gary Neville who fucked off to America, disrespecting the FA Cup ... Yeah right.

If the ESL had no real impact on the PL, I probably would. But this is going to make the PL utterly pointless.

It’ll be pointless for the Super League clubs to try and win the PL because it doesn’t matter where they finish in the PL as they’ll always be in the SL. And it’ll be pointless for everyone else because if any of them finish high up in the PL, or even win it, it won’t matter because they aren’t in the SL and probably never will be. SL teams will earn so little from the PL that they will either use it as a reserve league, eventually change it so PL is midweek and SL gets all the weekend slots, or breakaway from the PL completely.

Or the SL clubs would be so rich and have such good squads that no other clubs could ever break into the Top6, again making the rest of English football pointless.
Couldn't agree more. It's a death by a thousand cuts. That's why I'd rather rip off the band-aid. Just let the Super Club sides all leave the domestic leagues now and take their "rightful" place at the top of all European football with their new closed league, and let the sport's fans vote with their feet, eyes and wallets. Some of us will fuck City off, or fuck football off; some of us will follow City to whatever end wherever the club goes. Turn the separation into a divorce ASAP. There's no benefit to anyone dicking around with this chickenshit intermediate step.

What these clowns have done is that fans and players of these 12 clubs who probably didn't want to be part of any of this will be named and shamed for rest of their lives. Players legacies will be tainted. Fans will be shamed.
spot on! We’ve been shamed and will be seen as the bad guys for a very very long time for something we as fans had no part in it’s heartbreaking it really is today has been a strange day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.