The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Stop dragging Kaz Deyna’s name through the mud.
I’m not dragging anybody’s name through any mud.

the mud draggers are those who aren’t 100% against this. They are currently dragging every past players name through a mountain of mud.

Sad to see they are being supported in their shit endeavours by a small minority.

We’ve just become a shit man united. It is my duty to oppose that. If you don’t like it use the ignore button. That’s what its there for.

I don’t think you quite realise that as of yesterday there is zero discernible difference between City And united. Both arrogant cartel members, both taken pleasure in shitting on clubs they deem beneath them, both owned and run by cunts who have no place in our game.

The only difference is we have accepted our place in the scheme of things. a smaller less significant version of them. A “shit man united”
You need to calm your tits.

I have hope that Pep is going to go in two-footed on those that made this decision in the press conference tomorrow. Don’t let me down. Klopp confirmed he is dead against it, I think he will walk if it becomes clear there is absolutely no way back. I’d like to think Pep would too. They will have known nothing about it. Pep was potentially on the brink of a monumental season, and now it’s all been made meaningless by those above him. How could he not be pissed by that? All the work he did in this most testing of seasons was a complete and utter waste of his time. I do hope he stands up for what is right, he usually does. Maybe I’m just being naive but I’d like to think he will side with the fans in this. He must be angry at the way this season has become pointless.

I really hope you are right but he has always been close to Soriano, so unless he has been kept in the dark, and completely betrayed, I think he will say very little

Fuck Gary Neville the ugly little twat can’t stand that **** ! UEFA are just as bad that new proposed league was shite more shit teams more games more money there all the fuckin same uefa are just fucked off they’ve been bypassed .. wildcards for historical teams who arnt good enough to qualify what a load of shit why are more people not flagging this up and calling them out as well ?? I’m against a closed shop super league by the way and getting cosy with all those fuckers who would do anything to stop us. I feel sick what a fuckin mess this is . Signing upto this were becoming everything I despise but I don’t blame the club for doing it as it’s a business and not to be left behind and all that bollocks .

This was a chance to create some good will from UEFA and the rest of football and our Chairman/Owner blew it by agreeing on principle. The people behind this idea are the same people who have been trying to shut Manchester City out for years(American money) and we got on board with this horrible power grab? Why?

Also, as others have said lets have it right about UEFA, they've been making inroads themselves towards a closed shop for the cartel for years now, the "qualification by historical merit" or however it was phrased is an awful idea too. Here's a chance to clean house of the cartel, if this goes to the courts.

Edit: Just watching Carragher and Neville now, this needs to be linked to "Project Big Picture", it's got John Henry and co all over it. Getting on board with it is one thing but hatching the plans and pitching it to everyone behind closed doors is worse. They are the most culpable and credit to Neville for saying it.

Last edited:
Well said!
Have the booers forgotten what they were booing for??
This is the ultimate two fingered feck off to UEFA and all it’s corruption.
Personally I would welcome seeing the best clubs in the world with the best players doing battle in a league.
I very much doubt the national federations and UEFA will be able to sustain national leagues without the big clubs included as financially this will not be sustainable for them and will hugely diminish the importance of the leagues.
If this is all just a bargaining gambit to wrestle power from UEFA I am also in favour of it. They’re rotten to the core and need showing who earns their wages for them.
Screw UEFA!
We were booing uefa for trying to make the old elite clubs untouchable no matter how badly run they are. Joining a closed shop league with those clubs is not the antidote, in fact it is a hell of a lot worse than what we were booing.

This new competition also has it's own version of FFP. We have only just defeated Uefa's FFP in court and now we want to go back to it, but in an uncompetitive league?

But if Klopp had no clue (he admitted this) despite working for Henry, there’s every chance Pep didn’t know either. Klopp literally said he and his players had no clue it was happening.

I dunno blue, I'd hardly look at Klopp as a paragon of virtue. More than capable of lying though those pearly whites if it makes him look in any way good in this whole steaming shitshow.

No, there’s not a snowballs chance in hell we’re kicked out of the Premier League. Think about what happens to the Premier League if they did that.

There's been a lot of statements today by people of varying importance and a lot of them full of hot air so there seems to be a bit of an air of possibly stopping this which is, IMO, massively misguided.

We will start reaching the bargaining stage soon, and The Guardian have published and article on a document they've seen that guarantees over 3x the current solidarity payments. That's about €300m per year more than the current amount - and probably split between much fewer countries.

Presumably similar concessions will be made to the Premier League, and then clubs will be faced with 1) Kicking the clubs out and probably bankrupting themselves when the TV deal drops by 75%, or 2)keep the big 6 and get some money they desperately need in the pandemic. How many clubs in the PL who are never realistically going to get in the CL would take a cheque to make it guaranteed, but maybe guarantee their own survival as well? I think quite a few will consider it - they only need 1 to stop the league kicking them out.

Right now it's easy to be completely against this because no one knows much about it. By the time the 12 clubs have gone to their meetings, and laid out the bottom line...positions will soften.

The owners of the other 14 clubs are no less greedy, no less selfish than the 6 who are breaking away, and the truth is if they were offered a place they'd all take it. Remember project breakaway last year? Half the clubs who opposed it changed their tune as soon as they hear about the actual money they'd get from it.

I'm afraid there's no stopping this train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.