The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Interesting they say an announcement at 9:30pm.......right in the middle of Line of Duty.

Trying to bury it when everyone's focused on bent coppers.

Is he?

I quite like the prospect of City winning the league this year.

I'm sure he would love to see City docked points!!

That twat is a hypocrite who changes his mind whichever way the wind is blowing.
They Dock us and them 10 points makes no difference, we are still ahead of both them and Leicester!

Unfortunately tolmie,as it stands it looks like we have thrown are lot in with the rest of these shithouses,rather we weren’t involved at all,as for Neville saying points deduction as in city not winning the league then,are you saying if we were not involved he wouldn’t have mentioned points deduction at all..
Wouldn't Sky possibly lose out over TV rights if for example they launched their own NFL type brand service?

That'll be why Ratboy is butthurting.

whats the point of football if you cant aspire to get to the top. As a City fan ive seen us relegated and promoted, whats the point if their isnt a competition. Just heard Neville and he is spot on. I truly hope City have no hand in this.

Whilst I agree with Neville sentiments, can't see a points deduction being on the table as the clubs haven't broken any rules have they? Being self serving mercenary cunts isn't against the rules

To remain in the Premier League, you can only be apart of the competitions they recognise, so they could essential just throw us all out, no need for relegation.

So have we joined this or not?

After everything last season with the clubs out to get us I'd hate the thought of us accepting this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.