The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Didn't we have all this at the start of the year? The only supporters were the Americans including Leighton Orient?

Its a closed shop for all but 32 teams, no chance of relegation but I for one love the way football has had teams like Bournemouth and Wimbledon rise from absolute obscurity to the top table. It's fine then if you support one of the big six and all the others can fuck off yeah?
Have their own competition you mean? Yeah, in the American model I guess that’s what would happen.

Neville said relegate United Pool and Arsenal
He’s right. He said exactly the right words “it’s a power grab”. Relegate all teams involved tomorrow, strip all club’s entire historical trophy wins from them and each will be deemed to have never won a trophy.

If there are 5 clubs keep the current bottom 3 up and promote the top 2 in the Championship, if City are involved as well and add a third Championship club to that.

They have.

DAZN

So there you go, nobody is boycotting the coverage.

There is a lot of emotion out there but the reality is that football is already a closed shop.

Leicester might be an anomoly, City might be a rags to riches tale, but the truth is Leicester was a freak and City are too big now to be ignored.

Leicester winning the league was akin to me giving a begger £20 in the street and me suddenly feeling like I've done my bit for homelessness.

The elite will let it have its anomoly, but that's just to finesse the truth that the closed shop has always existed.

So how does this work do they leave the premier league or is it an alternative to the champions league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.