The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Can someone educate me here? I thought this replsces the CL?
What's Neville's beef?

No coincidence many of these clubs are fallen giants, who are fearful of City dominating? Really surprised we have sold our soul with this, if true.

I agree with Neville, I think the Prem should relegate the clubs involved from the Prem with immediate effect, whether this goes through or not.

Genuinely!

Have I got this right they are not threatening to leave the PL they just want a different European competition than the CL
Thats it I think. If based on merit fair enough but it won't be. It will be like the CL revamp with invitations but excluding the also rans like Basel etc I suppose.

Neville is spot on, and he is ultimately correct in saying that an independent regulatory body should actually be in charge of decision making to wrestle power back from the cluibs - and the same should go for UEFA

Time for UEFA to wake the fuck up and from this point forward take control back of the game and stop pandering to the cartel
Whilst I agree with the sentiment mate, in every likelihood, it'll be headed by familiar names with links to various clubs, I'm quite sure of that, so we'll likely end up having similar problems like we've had with UEFA and the Premier League, it's just adding another head to the Hydra, David Gill for Chairman anyone ?

but if the big broadcasters in uk are refuse to show the games on tv or on the internet in england then what is the point of a super league ? the FA can have a major say in this and blocking viewing and backing the english leagues
you could have a super league and english fans of united and liverpool of the uk could not watch the games

ban showing it in england and see how quick clubs will be willing to play in a super league

Pipe dream. Why would there be a TV blackout when half the globe will still want to watch the biggest clubs in action?

The commercial reality is there would be more subscribers in the Far East and US, than the UK could ever muster.

JP Morgan don't just give money away. They probably already have the TV deals in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.