The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Can someone educate me here? I thought this replsces the CL?
What's Neville's beef?
It will basically mean the same clubs with all the money will only ever challenge for the title.

Even if someone like Leicester finish 3rd or win the league, they’ll not be able to play in this new competition because it’s a closed shop for the 6 English teams only.

That means English football dies right there.

So would I, considering Khaldoon's interview last year in which he told people to open their eyes and that sinister forces were trying to devalue the power of the Premier League!!
United Chelsea and Liverpool fair enough as they would obviously be a part of Any super league
Spurs and arsenal can fuck right off, chancers
They are nowhere near the others, may as well ask Leicester Leeds and Brighton

Last edited:
I am confused by this hopefully someone can help me with this.

15 founding members plus 5 other teams, so 20 teams in total.
Lets assume that the new "Super league" only allows teams from the big 5 leagues, England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy. Then that would be 4 clubs from each country, and I am guessing 3 founding members from each country. How the fuck can they have 6 clubs signed up from England and it be a fair competition? And would the 6 concerned be classed as founding members?

I have read that Barca, Real, Juventus would be in this as well but who else?

I won’t ever watch a single second of it ever!

I agree with Neville, I think the Prem should relegate the clubs involved from the Prem with immediate effect, whether this goes through or not.

Genuinely!
This is just the start of american franchises.Just hope its not your team they move to the west country.Somerset Spurs v Anglia Gunners coming soon.

Disappointed to see city in the list, i don't see this competition happening anytime soon though, it might make for good viewing but the cost will be too big

Is he?

I quite like the prospect of City winning the league this year.

I'm sure he would love to see City docked points!!

That twat is a hypocrite who changes his mind whichever way the wind is blowing.
sorry, I normally agree with most of your posts but on this occasion I think you are well wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.