The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Pipe dream. Why would there be a TV blackout when half the globe will still want to watch the biggest clubs in action?

The commercial reality is there would be more subscribers in the Far East and US, than the UK could ever muster.

JP Morgan don't just give money away. They probably already have the TV deals in place.
All played to the backdrop of half empty stadiums.

Is he?

I quite like the prospect of City winning the league this year.

I'm sure he would love to see City docked points!!

That twat is a hypocrite who changes his mind whichever way the wind is blowing.
Unfortunately tolmie,as it stands it looks like we have thrown are lot in with the rest of these shithouses,rather we weren’t involved at all,as for Neville saying points deduction as in city not winning the league then,are you saying if we were not involved he wouldn’t have mentioned points deduction at all..

This is just the start of american franchises.Just hope its not your team they move to the west country.Somerset Spurs v Anglia Gunners coming soon.
I said a few pages back, City will become FC Birmingham Moomen within a decade.

It will basically mean the same clubs with all the money will only ever challenge for the title.

Even if someone like Leicester finish 3rd or win the league, they’ll not be able to play in this new competition because it’s a closed shop for the 6 English teams only.

That means English football dies right there.
Leicester aside that year, isn't that what happens anyway? It's certainly the only reason we challenge for, and win the title.

I can’t actually see this going ahead. The opposition to it is from just about everywhere.

Looking for some backtracking hopefully. Everyone should be concerned with US ownership going forward now if they were under any illusions before.

Yep. All the vitriol pointed at 'Arabs'; It's US owners who are truly trying to destroy football as we know it. Profit above all else. Disgusting.

Pipe dream. Why would there be a TV blackout when half the globe will still want to watch the biggest clubs in action?

The commercial reality is there would be more subscribers in the Far East and US, than the UK could ever muster.

JP Morgan don't just give money away. They probably already have the TV deals in place.
They have.

DAZN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.