The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So saddened by this.
It's been a month of losses. Getting knocked out of the FA Cup was one, albeit the least of them. A week ago we lost a beloved family member after a long illness, and now I only have two people back in Manchester who are still on this earth. City's decision to join this greedy gang adds to the sorrow. Except for two siblings City has been the longest relationship of my life and it looks like that's going too. I've met Bert Trautmann, seen promotions, relegations, false dawns, F.A. Cup wins & losses, Aguerooo, and recently ten years of near perfect football. I think Guardiola won't take well to this "super league", he's been happy in Manchester precisely because the league is so competitive and he won't want to be involved with a thing that's more about money than glory. I'd imagined local lad Phil Foden in the next ten years holding up trophy after trophy, yes even the quadruple, as City's captain, and that bright future looks less likely now. So i think I'll retreat even further into the past and go back to reading those dusty old articles about City by Eric Todd of the Manchester Guardian and re-live Bobby Johnstone's diving headed goal in the '55 Cup Final which I foolishly tried to copy on the concrete in the school playground.
Sorry for your loss

I think Khaldoon will listen, Glazers won't. I hope the difference between them (which is in my head) remains and is true.

No it's not. The clubs knew the backlash they would get. The PL teams tomorrow will agree that the big 6 will continue in the league and continue to help line their pockets

It will come down to Super League v UEFA

super league vs 99.9% of fans, uefa, every European fa, the players and the government

Klopp should have addressed it properly or not at all. Instead he went off on a tangent about Neville , t-shirts, UEFA and other randoms. If this is the strongest reaction from one of the managers of these clubs then expect little from everyone else.

yep he waffled on he could of easily said I think it’s awful and totally disagree with it but he Moaned about Neville and the shirts..

So saddened by this.
It's been a month of losses. Getting knocked out of the FA Cup was one, albeit the least of them. A week ago we lost a beloved family member after a long illness, and now I only have two people back in Manchester who are still on this earth. City's decision to join this greedy gang adds to the sorrow. Except for two siblings City has been the longest relationship of my life and it looks like that's going too. I've met Bert Trautmann, seen promotions, relegations, false dawns, F.A. Cup wins & losses, Aguerooo, and recently ten years of near perfect football. I think Guardiola won't take well to this "super league", he's been happy in Manchester precisely because the league is so competitive and he won't want to be involved with a thing that's more about money than glory. I'd imagined local lad Phil Foden in the next ten years holding up trophy after trophy, yes even the quadruple, as City's captain, and that bright future looks less likely now. So i think I'll retreat even further into the past and go back to reading those dusty old articles about City by Eric Todd of the Manchester Guardian and re-live Bobby Johnstone's diving headed goal in the '55 Cup Final which I foolishly tried to copy on the concrete in the school playground.
Reading your post really hit home. Keep your head up blue, all we have in the end is each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.