The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Come on Boris, do it for the people.
i think it has to come from the top and loopholes have to be closed but even Boris seemed to change his tone a bit on the news interview, from it not going ahead and doing all we can to stop it,its gone to not going ahead on the current format, even if this changed to match the CL format i wouldnt want in with these yanks,its going to turn out more corrupt than UEFA

Let's Tbe honest, they would have been offered a spot and accepted if either us or Chelsea had refused.
Definitely ! No surprises that all 6 clubs in England accepted their spots. All 20 would have. It's just easier to be on the other side right now and even easier to put out statements. We fucked up and that let other clubs take the moral high ground.

Yes.

Nobody in 1993 would have said Villa would ever be relegated, but it happened. They were once of the '6' but the '6' changes. Spurs and Arsenal are falling away rapidly. City and Chelsea were never once part of that same top group. This is aboput preserving the status of the G14 and you're happy to back them up, to be part of it, after years of slagging those clubs off, when City struggled?

You should take back every criticism you ever made of the Rags. You're practically a Rag yourself at this point, supporting this shit.
I have never said I support it. I have accepted it, because nothing is going to change.
The current CL Champions (Bayern) aren't in the Super League, nor are the team we beat in the Quarters (previous champions Dortmund) nor the team we meet in the Semis (PSG). Ajax aren't in despite winning the trophy four times.

Meanwhile Spurs haven't even won the fucking Prem yet. That excuse is a strawman and you know it.
I couldn't give a shit about Bayern or Dortmund, they don't really get a choice because of their ownership model. PSG have vested interests elsewhere, if you think they wont join in 2023 you are crazy.

What has winning the prem got to do with playing in a european league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.