The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Yes, I’m one of the 94% of real legacy football fans that can see further than the end of my nose.

Now I don’t know you but I’d bet that you’re under 25 and/or not from Manchester or the North West.
Well you know as much about me as you do the outside world, open your front door pal, go explore when the restrictions lift.
Your dam right you can’t see past the end of your nose! You’ll find a huge world too explore :-)

of course they do! Self interest again! If they really cared they kick us and the other five out!

Dont think they can without a majority. This says to me that they want to force the Americans out, or are trying to force the PL to kick them out.

Notice it says 'some of the people involved'. Dont want to punish clubs and players, but the ringleaders. Fair take in my opinion

I don't for a moment think it will happen, but the best outcome from this would be for the American owned Rags and Dippers to be excluded from the Premier League and left to get on with their ESL franchise, and for us and Chelski, Spuds, and Arsenal to apologise to the supporters and withdraw from this very daft idea.

We dont all live in UK and oh yes, people in Europe watch a lot of basketball and the name Jordan is 10x more famous than someone called De Bruyne i guess.As a football and City fan i know a lot more footballers than maybe other athletes ,but saying Lebron and Jordan are not world wide stars are bollocks.
Where do you live ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.