The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Mate, you can’t be serious?

There was nothing on our socials. No quotes from anyone associated with our club.

The quotes from Glazer were deliberate to show you who was responsible.

We’ve infiltrated the cartel and brought it down.

The trojan horse.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

The club have played an absolute blinder.

Surely you cannot believe this?!!! Never heard anything as ridiculous in my life. "Nothing out our socials" - oh right so the OFFICIAL STATEMENT on our website is null and void then if it's not on Tik Tok.

We boo the anthem. Point proven, and the club stood by us doing that. We have dipped a toe into showing them we can take the real hump too. Weve now withdrawn and thats good. Hopefully we will now get treated with the respect we deserve and let's leave it at that. Not our finest hour but we should move on

I was thinking worst case scenario earlier, with our great fans kissing goodbye to the club and ceasing to attend matches any more. It wouldn't be long until the club crumbled to ruins with no fans and considering what has been achieved since the takeover; major investment in the team, the stadium, the training areas. Hell there's a whole swathe of East Manchester transformed because of the investment 11(?) years ago. But if it all stopped, then the horrible prospect of localised unemployment cannot be understated, so I'm now pleased that they've pulled out but I do feel like I've been kicked in the nuts by this debacle and I'm not sure I can muster the same emotions anymore, I sure won't forget.

That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
I fucking love our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.