The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I know he’s roundly hated on here, but have to share...

I think he speaks for the everyman, and to take his “comedy” monologue time to discuss something he openly admitted no-one in the audience, and few people watching knew or cared about was laudable.

Respect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-204629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-204629_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
There was a clear direct message from uefa this morning to certain English teams to reverse their decision. I think maybe our owners realised this was a shocker and city and uefa have been in discussion all day. We will see in the coming weeks, but I think this could see us gain real power in European football now.

Agreed. It will be interesting to see if we have managed to parlay this to our advantage.

Fingers crossed.

the glazer will not go without completely fucking utd up even relegation
so so funny if they say not another penny being spent on new players and we will just run the club down and use the youth players

Ratboy said last night that the stadium is rusty as fuck and those twats the Glaziers won't even nip into B&Q in Trafford Park and buy some fkin paint to brighten the place up..!

I suppose if your half a billion in debt, paint is the last thing on their list..!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.