The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m as delighted as most fans, that we have tried to distance ourselves from this, but if you’re trying to tell me that this was all a game of brinksmanship from our owners, then I find that laughable.

Tolm, you seemed to soften towards us entering this proposed shithouse “competition”, but now it was a masterstroke to create a more level field within UEFA?! Am I getting that right?
People make up all kinds of shit to appease their own mind. City fucked up big time and owe us all firstly an apology, secondly an explanation.

Can anybody tell me how Arsenal and Spurs were even involved in this? It's like arranging an orgy and inviting two old dinner ladies. When was the last time Sours won the league? Just after the Fall of the Roman Empire? Elite certainly has been downgraded with those two shower of useless cunts involved.

1 needing to pay off stadium debt and 1 run by an owner pushing for the whole thing, who wanted to be in Europe's big time where the money is despite not being good enough to be there.

Like you say; two useless cunts.

It is incredible what people will try and convince themselves. We still have owners who were prepared to destroy the history and traditions of the club.
Was they? How do you know that? How do you know that we was just stringing the red cunts along, reeling them in and then pulling the rug?
You obviously have no faith in our fantastic owners, they knew what they was doing, they didn't just jump on the gravy train blindly like the North London clubs did.
It's all about opinions at the end of the day but name me once where they've let us down in the last 13 years?
They wasn't about to toss it all off for a bit of green, these fellas are the Don.

It is incredible what people will try and convince themselves. We still have owners who were prepared to destroy the history and traditions of the club.
I'm not so sure about that. If the ESL had simply replaced the CL, it wouldn't have destroyed anything (and it's been pointed out many times that the new CL format isn't a million miles from the ESL). Perhaps we signed up on that basis, but with the condition that if it looked like we'd get kicked out of everything else, we'd drop out (and that might be the legal basis for dropping out).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.