The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Well played city? Is that a joke?

well done city for dragging our name through the mud,getting in bed with the glazers and clearly showing a complete lack of care for our fans. They are doing this because they are embarrassed about the reaction.

It’s the fans who should be getting a well done.

no doubt I’ll be accused of being a moaner, but I can’t get past this. What our club have done is unforgivable.

Khaldoon and the Spanish boys should be sacked. I don’t trust them at all. If they do that then It would go a tiny percentage of the way into gaining trust back

To think our club signed us up to this shitshow for the next TWENTY YEARS! Many of us would have been dead before this utter farce finished. Trust in our club and the fans has been damaged no matter what some say. Apparently if we leave we have to pay a fine unless the league is dissolved.

BBC news suggesting we are pulling out?

I was watering the garden and came into the living room and just caught out ground and badge, wife wasn't really listening, sigh?

Can't see anything on the website, are we thinking

n4FKJV.gif
Unlucky, appears on page 1 320

Well done city? Is that a joke?

well done city for dragging our name through the mud,getting in bed with the glazers and clearly showing a complete lack of care for our fans. They are doing this because they are embarrassed about the reaction.

It’s the fans who should be getting a well done.

no doubt I’ll be accused of being a moaner, but I can’t get past this. What our club have done is unforgivable.

Khaldoon andthr Spanish boys should be sacked. I don’t trust them at all
No different before this kicked off to be fair. We will always get slated regardless of what we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.