The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's absolute garbage that's why. There is absolutely no way we would have joined if this was our intention. We would have just let them go ahead and do it and destroy themselves whilst coming out of it smelling of roses. The outcome would have been exactly the same so why drag our own name through the mud?
The outcome wouldn't have been the same though, because the yank 3 clubs and spurs would never have agreed to join knowing they could be voted out the PL with a 75% vote.
We and Chelsea joined at the last minute apparently and the whole ESL announcement wouldn't have gone ahead if we didn't.

This reminds me of when we got the FFP ban last year and at CAS they gave us a fine because we ridn't disclose the evidence we had to uefa when they charged us.
The club knew it may never go away unless we fought it in court, so we took the "resisting arrest" charge for the greater good.

This is a similar situation, we will look like arseholes for a few weeks but the other fallout wih the other clubs leaves us in a very favourable position moving forward.

COME ON CITY!!!

Funny how the liverpool players all of sudden start tweeting messages after ourselves and chelsea decide to leave

I know he is doing the right thing, why did it take them so long ????

From the Mirror
Having been an underdog on a lot of occasions, I love it when the underdog wins. It's brilliant. The little fella has really bit the big fella and I get a real kick out of that, I've got to tell you. I love it that the fans have won.
The arrogance and hubris of billionaires, who think they can come in and change what's been here for 100-years-plus.
I'm so happy it's not going to happen. I see a couple of clubs have pulled out already. I'm delighted with it!
I look forward to seeing them come back. I'll be interested to see what happens to the clubs who wanted to leave and see what their fans' reactions will be.

Mick McCarthy one in the hole? Mick, McCarthy, Careless, Whisper, Wolves, LOL GIF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.