The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Fans care about 50% female officials, 40% black and Asian people in management.

Thanks Kaveh. I didn’t know that’s what I care about. Perhaps I just care that people get jobs solely based on their merit regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

Sorry, you are the best person for the job but we already have our 40% quota.

These people make me physically sick.
Yeah that's the big takeaway from the night.

Thanks for your input.

I will decide how I feel about "us fearing being left behind" when I can look at Khaldoons face when apologising to the fans and seeing if he is sincere.
It was a tricky one. If not for UEFA coming after us again, I'd agree 100%, but I can't get past 'The Hateful Eight' from the Prem who were happy to see us banned from the CL, fined & docked points.

Personally I have no love, or feel any loyalty to any of them. We've seen what UEFA/G14 & many Premier League teams feel about us, so fuck the lot of them. In my mind we should do what's best for us. However, in my heart we need to rise above the bastards & be a shining example of that dream of winning the lottery, that all football fans have.

Bloke is an absolute goon. Not sure why on earth I continue to pay for this shit. Probably says more about me!

Is that the moron sitting on the right of that table? I've never heard such shite in my life, as he was rambling on and on in his speech I wished a great big boxing glove would have appeared and knocked him the fuck out.

Feels to me like United, Liverpool and Arsenal tried to blindside us by giving us a short ultimatum - join up now or miss out forever. In a panic, we agreed but soon realised our mistake and then sensed the opportunity to bring it all down after seeing the outrage to the plans. Just my take anyway.
If so that’s a pretty terrifyingly short-termist way of running a football club, Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.