The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Since you asked...

we are a self sustaining club now and have been for ages - as a business you simply cannot sit back and watch your competitors get a massive boost and advantage over you... if another 6 clubs got super rich over night then we would have become “the best of the rest” and our owners could not and would not allow that...
Put it this way... Mike Ashley or ADUG?
The obvious flaw in your argument is that our competitors wouldn't have received a massive (sic) financial boost as the whole fucking thing lasted less than 48 hours.

The club heirachy fucked up and I would be amazed if they are all in place for much longer.

The same statement as the other clubs posted... your point is?
Point is they’re as complicit as the other bunch of tossers. They didn’t even feel the need to make any statement or contact with the fans over what would have been the biggest decision in the history of English football. They couldn’t have moved further away from our real fan base on so many ways over the last few years than they’ve been doing.

It’s all fine though because they’ve spent shitloads. Can’t see much else that makes them wonderful to be honest.

The more I think about it the more I think that we have played a blinder..

Whatever everyone thinks of our owners, one thing they are not is stupid..

In one stroke we have removed most if not all of the twats from UEFA who regularly wanted to royally shaft us..

We've then destabilised all the American owned clubs in one go, resignations left, right and centre incoming..

Sure we're going to cop for some shit ourselves but we were last in and first out and completely cleared the decks for us going forward..

You can't make an omlette without cracking a few eggs..!

Take our medicine and move on..

In the meantime, the rags, dippers, tarquins and spuds are financially fucked big time..!

Since you asked...

we are a self sustaining club now and have been for ages - as a business you simply cannot sit back and watch your competitors get a massive boost and advantage over you... if another 6 clubs got super rich over night then we would have become “the best of the rest” and our owners could not and would not allow that...
Put it this way... Mike Ashley or ADUG?

You know that throwing the name of a well know wank cheapskate owner doesn't validate your arguement as it isn't relevant at all.

I will ask you this, if we had not joined it went ahead and we carried on in a prem minuss the other 5 with less prize money but still both domestic cups and a restyled european cup with.this leadimg to us not havimg the best players and automatically winnimg everything would you still be going to games?

I certainly would have, I wouldn't have gine to the ESL shit though even if we had the best players in the world on offer.

Give me random teams drawn in cups, give me the.threat of relegation only.to be clsaved on the last day (or not) give me a promotion push and rendom europen games.

Don't offer me stale exhibition football against the same boring teams amd entitled fanbases where it doesnt matter where you finish or if you win owt.

The club made an error in judgement and there is nothing wrong with telling them that, as grateful as I am for the last 12 years, no owner is beyond criticism.

Sounds to me like the vast majority of this forum is "on side" with City pulling out of the idea.

No doubt the vast majority of non blues will be too.

Wtf are you waffling about?
Think we are all mainly happy we pulled out.

But their is a split with blues on whether it should be forgive and forget or city need to show contrition.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.