The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Well that will teach you :>
(ffs what a joke)
You just enjoy your free stadium after going bankrupt. Your club was the catalyst for the introduction of automatic points deductions for clubs who go into administration.
I hope you weren’t labouring under the illusion your club has any moral high ground?

I agree with your opinion on uefa & the other 3 ,no doubt i expect uefa to back down ,all about whose got the biggest bollocks. lol!
I don't think Aguero would of gone to barca without some kind of reassurances that they wouldnt face champs league expulsion .
It certainly makes you wonder vic.Stand by yer beds for bollock inspection.

the super league will happen if sky are major players in the broadcasting rights
the only reason why it kicked off was the media and tv broadcasters fuelled the fire with the fans into believing it was bad for the game and taking it away from the fans ?

1992 was the death of football and it took the game from the match going fans (working class) to corporate V.I.P boxes and the prawn sandwich brigade

if we all knew back then what football was going to be like in the future. then sky premier league would not have happened and the fans would have not let it happen

You just enjoy your free stadium after going bankrupt. Your club was the catalyst for the introduction of automatic points deductions for clubs who go into administration.
I hope you weren’t labouring under the illusion your club has any moral high ground?
Jeez, it was joke. Glass houses and all that.

30 Point deduction only if they leave again?

Surely ESL is coming back , 30 Points would mean nothing If they survive Relegation.
The ESL will come back in a different format but not with a closed shop. That will never happen in Europe but the clubs will want to control their own broadcasting revenues using streaming services. With pay-per-view the bigger clubs could increase their revenues to incredible levels. Football will become more like boxing.
If UEFA is sensible (a big if I know) it will make a bid to play a big role in this new world and accept a smaller slice of the cake. European football will still need a strong regulator which is independent of the clubs. I think Ceferin is smart enough to know this. They will have to strike a deal which also protects domestic football structures.

If any sports journalists fancy doing any actual journalism over the next 12-18 months they should follow the trail of money obtained through these fines very closely. If it really does something for the grass roots or turns glass and dogshit strewn pitches into proper facilities then fair enough.

Piss poor punishment.

We should have all been docked 12 points and the PL would have a fantastic title race next season.

But as they are more bothered about turning football into a made for TV WWE type 'product' over sporting integrity they won't.

Pretty irrelevant fine, it’s hardly a deterrent to it happening again.

Then again, if it did happen again and was successful, we wouldn’t care what the PL sanctions were.
Exactly. Next time, we know it's one out, all out. No PL and no CL, with both replaced by the Super League. And both UEFA and the PL will be shitting themselves, as next time it will be 30+ teams, not just 12.

hold on now, Uefa handed out punishments for all clubs involved except Barca, Real, Juve as they were going with a tougher plan against them which is now dropped.
so do they get same punishment as like top6 PL clubs, Atletico, Milan, Inter etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.