The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
And they’ll want a World Series of Soccer where they bring in a US team(s) and others from strong TV and sponsorship territories. It’ll happen!
Which is exactly what the 5 additional spts are for. They aren't for the likes of Ajax, Monchenglandbach, Benfica etc, they are for the likes of LA Galaxy, Beijing Reds and Mumbai FC.

Thing is PL and UCL/EL are fucked without these 12 clubs. Their income goes down atleast 75%. No one is watching Villa vs Villareal in a CL semifinal. Issue is between this high stakes game of billionares and UEFA (who have come out taking the moral high ground, but are more corrupt), fans are suffering.

UEFA don't give a fuck, ESL don't give a fuck. Give me a Carabao Cup away game to Wimbledon and I would be happy watching that.
But I am also not falling for the stuff spouted by UEFA and other clubs acting as if they care for us. They don't.
The whole thing is farcical anyway.

The new Champions League is a proto-super league.

i wouldnt feel sorry for the players,where is the players union in all this why has no one come out, milner yes but would he have done if he was 21 and at the start of his playing days,there all sat on the fence and will fall on the side the biggest dollar pile sits

Spot on. People applauding Klopp last night saying he came out and spoke out against it. He didn't, he nervously spoke fast trying not to say what he really wanted.

If Liverpool sacked him for speaking out, he's still a millionaire and he will still walk into a top club anywhere in the world. He should have come out and said what he wanted and truly felt. He should resign in protest.

History will judge those who were in positions to speak out rather than be complicit for the sake of £££. They are no different to the owners of all these clubs, thinking about £££ first than the health and future of the game.

He also said, "to the owners of SOME English clubs... gentlemen , you have made a huge mistake. It doesn't matter, everyone makes mistakes."

Yeah, so what is the counter offer? You want us back in the fold, you want us to abandon a franchise model and control of how it operates, you want us to pass on a £350m signing on fee? So what‘s your offer? A public finger wagging?

decmancity will get his cock hard seeing City finish 10th every year in this great league whilst history clubs dominate
Yeah but think of all the money we'd make and the fact we'd be a Supa Leeg team!

We've made it boys, Real and Barca actually like us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.