The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Sorry, I was a bit abrupt. Getting a bit fed up with our own fans turning on the greatest owners we could ever have and second-guessing their strategy without knowing all the facts.
I think our owners are fantastic and we are so lucky we didn't get The Glaziers or someone just as bad. I think if us and Chelsea just signed Friday we had big reservations and IMHO I think it was sold to us either join us or get left behind and stupidly we have. I truly believe we will pull out, maybe Chelsea also, no way will The Glaziers or FSG pull out its their brainchild. I love our owners.

Im increasingly thinking theres something different but huge at play by city that we dont know and perhaps may never know.

Pep said he trusts the club.
He said that pre-CAS and was proved right.

I can’t imagine a world where he goes to the press conference today without having previously had a call from txiki or soriano or khaldoon first. He has earned that and clearly has that relationship with them.

He has then had full authority to say in that conference what he thinks whilst simultaneously saying he trusts the club. So i suspect hes been told, “agreed it looks bad but its not all what it seems and we have this under control, say what you want but dont talk down our owner or execs”.

I genuinely dont think he knows much more than we do. Only time will tell whether hes been used or whether he was right to trust them.

Not sure we know the details yet. Don't they invite 5 teams a year into it? One from each good league I would guess so the Likes of Leicester would still get in based on where they are now. West Ham/Everton/Leeds could be in UEFA CL? How does this destroy football?
What I or you think is irrelevant.
If the rest of football and the government think it will destroy football, which they do.
Do you think the government couldn’t stop it?

What if that coincides with the premier league?
No work permits, no police, then what?

If an ESL match coincides with a PL match then City field a second string for the PL match which triggers the wrath of broadcasters who are paying billions for PL rights and not a City B team.

Playing silly buggers will get UEFA, PL, et al precisely no where.

MCFC Belongs to Manchester and English football not to a football cartel of NFL based here today gone tomorrow nomads. Come on City we stood by the club through some dark times , now listen to us and do right by us . Dump this nonsense and return to the best league in the world .

We stood by the club when those cunts in the big 5 sent a letter to have City destroyed. So naturally the club ditches us and jumps into their cartel at the first opportunity. So much for the club of the people.

The only way to salvage any good will here is for City to walk away, but the window to do so is closing fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.