The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Interesting development:

If this ever happens I’m done with elite football.

‘There would be among 15 permanent founding members and five other clubs, who would qualify on an annual basis’

yeah. Fuck off

- The remaining 15% would a “commercial share based on club awareness”

- A cap of 55% of revenues permitted to be spent on salaries and transfers (net)

- A ‘Financial Sustainability Group’ would monitor clubs’ spending

hahahahaha fucking hell so transparent. So this is their next attempt to stop us

Last edited:
Who'd of thought it?

Can't beat us on or off the pitch so they pick up their ball and fuck off somewhere else.

I think you're misunderstanding.

The story is not that City haven't been offered a place, its not that City won't sign up eventually, its that they haven't done it yet and everyone else has.

If this were ever going to go ahead, City would 100% become a founding member, anyone who thinks otherwise is incredibly naive. This is right up Soriano's alley, the only problems they will have are the "financial responsibility board" etc.

The story is not that City haven't been offered a place, its not that City won't sign up eventually, its that they haven't done it yet and everyone else has.

If this were ever going to go ahead, City would 100% become a founding member, anyone who thinks otherwise is incredibly naive.
So it's our fault again then?

Got you.

If this were ever going to go ahead, City would 100% become a founding member, anyone who thinks otherwise is incredibly naive.
We may be a founding member but this is a crucial line within the proposals.

- The remaining 15% would a “commercial share based on club awareness”

- A cap of 55% of revenues permitted to be spent on salaries and transfers (net)

we would not be entitled to that extra 15% of revenue which would obviously in turn hamper our transfer activities due to the aforementioned cap! Total horse shit designed to stop us. We would be pro a super league I’m sure but in this format it is designed to keep Madrid, United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Munich, juve strong and fuck everybody else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.