The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Can someone confirm?

Bird and Bird? I see they are acting for the Premier League in this process.

Weren't they the same law firm the hateful eight engaged to write separately to CAS ahead of our appeal?

If so, Hmmm...
That was Russells, I think
Martin Samuel mentioned them post-CAS in this article which now seems prescient

That was Russells, I think
Martin Samuel mentioned them post-CAS in this article which now seems prescient

Absolute cnuts, all of them. Makes me rage all over again reading that. This is just the same bastards enjoying a second bite of the cherry, only this time armed with the knowledge of where they went wrong previously…..and with the PL complicit in it

Fuck em all go & blast £300m in the transfer market
Nobody can tell me the owners don't know what's coming, they are prepared & will like always ride the wave of bullshit

I always ask this question but don't seem to get the answer I wish why don't we fucking see the owners go to task on some of these cnuts I am sick & tired of these low life 2nd grade journalists living there working life's feeding from the bins jumping on the band waggon all lining up to kick City in the knackers

Surely it's time to stop playing the easy life to casual group while week after week the Manchester City name is tarnished

Where are the guys in this forum who were on the ball during CAS who knew the script why the fuck can't City fight back watching our PR fall down every other week while the vermin spout shit before the weekend games its time we made a fucking good stance against these horrible cnuts

Make the Kane & Grealish signings then watch the shit spread

Absolute cnuts, all of them. Makes me rage all over again reading that. This is just the same bastards enjoying a second bite of the cherry, only this time armed with the knowledge of where they went wrong previously…..and with the PL complicit in it
Unless they’ve got better evidence than UEFA, I’m guessing they’ll get it wrong again!

Thanks projectriver for your time on effort on here. Its much appreciated from people without a legal background.

So as above if we argue that the Limitations Act applies and are successful then any evidence before the summer of 2015 will be excluded from the investigation?

If this is the case then the two and half year delay has been great for out case. So you think that has been our strategy?

Will the procedure will be similar to the UEFA investigation?

PL investigate and decide if charges are merited.
Charge City.
Hearing both side put case before panel..
Decision.
CAS if goes against us.

?
Maybe. but like the player than avoids a drug test, they can still be found guilty of offences and there can be a presumption of guilt. But generally yes the stages are as above except I think it is the UK courts that have the final say.Not CAS.

What seems counter to how most sports stories are reported is how purely on resources we are top of the pile. Yet have we paid the highest fees? We recruit players and coaches exceptionally well and have built our club into genuine heavyweights. Yet even mentioning either our players or roll call of success sticks in the throat of all the media. And from there on in, its simplicity itself to shape a narrative.....

Does anyone acknowledge the amount we've put into the local economy directly and indirectly? Do not pass GO! See Sportswashing.

The real story is the PL's supine relationship with the 2 red vermin. Riots at the sucker dome? Legitimate fan protests! Hacking our confidential records? No problem, happened a long time ago! Scummy coach attack on our first XI? In the 'capable' hands of mersey plods!

There are 'hangers on ' in the cartel such as Arse Spuds maybe Chels.Make no mistake the ringleaders reside at either end of the M62 and will do everything they can to damage and ultimately destroy us.

Would it be a wild stab in the dark to think the same forces that leaked to die Spiegel and NY Times have whispered sweet nothings in Fascist lardarse teabag's ears re ffp2?

If there were any credible journos they'd be looking at what precisely Parry and Gill have got up to and how their tentacles are apparently all encompassing!

Oh well, we can dream

;-(((

Maybe. but like the player than avoids a drug test, they can still be found guilty of offences and there can be a presumption of guilt. But generally yes the stages are as above except I think it is the UK courts that have the final say.Not CAS.
Hey PD

Like other posters I have no legal training so do take this post with that statement in mind. I’ve looked at the FA Handbook this evening and assume that the current FA action is covered by this. The publication makes it clear that any appeal against any sanction will be dealt with internally by the FA. Rather I suppose like a dismissed employee appealing their dismissal to an independent person in authority within the employing organisation.

To Frank Swift’s questions there is no reference in the Handbook to appeal to, or involvement of, any body external to the FA which does seem to rule out CAS. So I assume that the FA (defined independent) appointed people become judge, jury and possibly executioner.

As we have effectively signed upto the FA rules and regs I assume that we are bound by the Handbook.

Understanding how the club may or could involve any external body and how natural law, and the constitution (like statute of limitations) may overshadow the FA rules and regulations and ways of working is beyond my comprehension other to envisage a bad result for us and a giant legal claim for restraint of trade or whatever.

What seems counter to how most sports stories are reported is how purely on resources we are top of the pile. Yet have we paid the highest fees? We recruit players and coaches exceptionally well and have built our club into genuine heavyweights. Yet even mentioning either our players or roll call of success sticks in the throat of all the media. And from there on in, its simplicity itself to shape a narrative.....

Does anyone acknowledge the amount we've put into the local economy directly and indirectly? Do not pass GO! See Sportswashing.

The real story is the PL's supine relationship with the 2 red vermin. Riots at the sucker dome? Legitimate fan protests! Hacking our confidential records? No problem, happened a long time ago! Scummy coach attack on our first XI? In the 'capable' hands of mersey plods!

There are 'hangers on ' in the cartel such as Arse Spuds maybe Chels.Make no mistake the ringleaders reside at either end of the M62 and will do everything they can to damage and ultimately destroy us.

Would it be a wild stab in the dark to think the same forces that leaked to die Spiegel and NY Times have whispered sweet nothings in Fascist lardarse teabag's ears re ffp2?

If there were any credible journos they'd be looking at what precisely Parry and Gill have got up to and how their tentacles are apparently all encompassing!

Oh well, we can dream

;-(((
The reality is that there is no longer a journalist who is prepared to go against the grain. Many think that Samuel is on board with City but his writing is more to do with how he feels about the cartel than it is supporting our cause, that’s why it then feels how he’s turned when he is negative towards us.

As long as it sells copy to the gullible masses, they will continue to be sensationalists rather than journalists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.