The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Legally, any threats to kick clubs out of the Premier League or ban players from internationals will probably not survive legal challenges.
Which is a shame.

Stop talking paranoid rubbish about things you don't know anything about. I keep telling you that it doesn't matter who is chairman or vice chairman. What matter is voting rights and vetoes. Not a cat in hell's chance City ahve signed up to this without equlivalent status to every other club. No chance.
So you think if the yanks want to bring in their own version of FFP they will allow us a veto, yeah right.

ask yourself would this be happening without united ?
would everybody be happy to sign up to the super league if united was not part of it

it stinks that united have had enough of not being top dogs and want to change the rules. they want more money and power with new rules and FFP ? manchester city should be checking the small print because i would rather sign a deal with arthur daley or del boy trotter than with united

If Spurs were top of the league and in the CL semis, there's not a chance he would've done that. He was getting sacked anyway so he's probably just used all this as an excuse to come out of it looking like the good guy for a change
Due to get £30million apparently for his contract being terminated.

I have no idea on the details, but for me this is not football. We love promotion, relegation, the level(ish) playing field, the joy of seeing a smaller club pull off a shock (from the fa cup to the Leicester league win), we love the local derbies especially when we play in cups. I am very disappointed that we have put our hat in the ring for this, I have no enthusiasm for a European league and can’t see me watching City in that type of competition :(

Do you genuinely believe this?

City are one of the biggest fucking juggernauts at this table, Khaldoon has more in his back pocket then the rest of the clubs combined. He has far more important things to be doing that sat on some "vice-chairman board".

We dictate the rules (along with the other clubs) just how it should be, UEFA orchestrated for years to fuck us over with Bayern at the head of it, the other clubs had no choice but to go along with voting for FFP etc even when they didn't want it. Now we have turned the tables.

Fuck UEFA and FIFA and everything they pretend to stand for, it has been coming for a long time and I am glad City are the forefront of putting these "football federations" into the ground, you keep poking the bear and asking him for 20m FFP fines and this is what happens, we didn't go away the first time you tried it and now we have gone and chopped both your arms off. I expect UEFA and FIFA now to be scrambling their little rats in the media to portray what a bad day this is but it is not.

Funny how quickly they mobilised the media for a response to this but they continue to throw a blanket over racism like it doesn't exist. That is the real scandal here.
Well said!
Have the booers forgotten what they were booing for??
This is the ultimate two fingered feck off to UEFA and all it’s corruption.
Personally I would welcome seeing the best clubs in the world with the best players doing battle in a league.
I very much doubt the national federations and UEFA will be able to sustain national leagues without the big clubs included as financially this will not be sustainable for them and will hugely diminish the importance of the leagues.
If this is all just a bargaining gambit to wrestle power from UEFA I am also in favour of it. They’re rotten to the core and need showing who earns their wages for them.
Screw UEFA!

ask yourself would this be happening without united ?
would everybody be happy to sign up to the super league if united was not part of it

it stinks that united have had enough of not being top dogs and want to change the rules. they want more money and power with new rules and FFP ? manchester city should be checking the small print because i would rather sign a deal with arthur daley or del boy trotter than with united
there is no moral high ground here. None whatsoever.

Instead of blaming someone else, look internally at what your own club has become.

Focus your anger there. This needs to be coordinated by all real "legacy" fans

I wonder who is providing the finance for this ?

Can anyone think of someone with oodles of cash who might be interested ?

Maybe, just maybe, it is AD pulling the strings here. In comparison the other owners don't have a pot to piss in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.