The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If we are involved then with my hand on my heart I can say I would rather watch us play whoever is left in the PL and the rest of the european clubs that get shafted. Europe may be the holy grail for the club and some fans but it isn't for me and even if we won this farce of a competition what sort of an achievement is it we will have beaten many teams who haven't even earned their place in it. The CL may have faults but the teams have earned the right to play in it for footballing reasons not because of past glory. I love City but in my eyes to join this is treating other clubs in the way we have been treated and in some ways worse because we know what it's like but are happy to pull up the drawbridge on clubs like West Ham, Leicester and Everton and shout, "We're okay now tough shit". Maybe the leagues won't stand firm it doesn't really matter this will never be right or fair and we have to admit we have become everything we loathed.
Those teams that might have the drawbridge pulled up can get fucked. They are all complicit in trying to fuck city over ffp. I won’t lose any sleep.

No they don't.

The Prem is threatening them with expulsion because it's the only thing they can think of to try and stop it.

But no one above the age of 12 actually thinks the Premier League is going to expel the top 6 do they? Conversely no one thinks the top 6 will go ahead with it if the threats are carried through, do they?

The super league is going to run alongside league football and replace the CL, or it's not going to happen.

It’s pretty impressive how much you struggle with the simple things.

A breakaway league means a breakaway league, all the talk and leaks in the media have confirmed this.

Instead of spending your time poorly attempting to criticise everyone but yourself, try keeping up

No they don't.

The Prem is threatening them with expulsion because it's the only thing they can think of to try and stop it.

But no one above the age of 12 actually thinks the Premier League is going to expel the top 6 do
The problem being, if this super league goes ahead what they are proposing that no teams in the top four would qualify for the super league unless they are part of the chosen few, so taking this years positions, west ham and Leicester sorry, your places are going to spurs and arsenal, how is that fair

Great news for our local non league clubs, you can add one to Bridge Celtics attendances next season. Looking forward to standing at the Bower Club with a Guinness watching the game, and not having to purchase 30000 “loyalty” points (lol) to get to away games.
Also not being that arsed if someone who only gets paid £100 a game can’t dribble, can’t hit a barn door, can’t tackle, can’t head a ball, can’t beat a goalie in a 1 on 1 etc etc etc
Ha ha - I used to watch non-league regularly years ago. Believe me, you will be arsed if your team can't do the above. Best thing about watching at lower level though, is that the linesman can hear your abuse first hand.

It's incredible to me, reading comments on here/red cafe/reddit/twitter, listening to the radio reaction etc. seeing how many people have no idea that this is a Champions League replacement and not a league replacement.

I predict that whatever is announced tonight will not be that different to whatever UEFA is announcing tomorrow as a revised CL format.
Its incredible to me that you have no idea that if we join this group we are out of the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.