The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The American Owners of clubs are the ones driving this with the aim of setting up lucrative franchises like they have in the States.

Personally as a football fan for over 50 years I’m not interested in supporting that business model .

Thanks for the memories City , it’s been a roller-coaster ride but if this goes ahead I’m getting off.

You won’t miss my support or my money both of which can be better appreciated elsewhere.

Bye !!
Is my take on it too, will be a sad day if it comes. Shame I now live 200 miles from Northwich so have to find a local club down here to support.

Seen a few comments about this being a power play to UEFA. It is no such thing. This is the real deal and these clubs are going to war with their eyes wide open.

Attendance figures for City, Chelsea and Spurs will suffer. I think that's probably it. For every lifelong United or Liverpool fan who's disgusted by this there will be several glory-hunters who think it sounds like a great idea.

I think the next step is hearing that games will be held in China, the UAE, USA etc.

people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .
Bingo.

people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .

How bout the club get some fucking backbone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.