The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
God this is stressing me out now. Felt sick since it was announced and it’s getting worse the longer it goes on. I can’t believe we’ve signed up to this fucking cartel with those horrible bastards! Just pull out city please!

2 days and utterly disgusted that club has said nothing. Apart from the inane shit they post on social media.

Mood is naturally not helped by minority of deliberate internet contrarians on here, but is a club statement too much to ask? Close to being done with us.
What?

No further update on our club from the Glaziers?

Reactions: TFC
Naive if you think this new league is just replacing the Champions League, it's going to rip apart the domestic leagues too.

Did you not watch Leeds-Liverpool last night? Should have been a great game but it meant fuck all.
A league where 14 teams are competing to take part in Champions League and Europa League and 6 who don't give a shit about league position unless they are top...

I’ve no problem with the concept of a esl.
But as a closed shop, absolutely not.
As for the “5 teams invited” isn’t that nice of them to throw a few scraps there way.
You say “think logically” but post comes across as “we’re alright jack fuck everyone else”
If we go through with this we’ll have become everything despise and have fought against.
not under the financial distribution to,it has to be equal across the field

Good news from the protests at Chelsea.

Petr Cech went out to visit the protesting fans, he's their technical director. He said "I know, give us time". Seems like the FOOTBALL men within the clubs are setting the suits right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.