The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
In many ways, I'm almost glad this happened this way.

There's been lots of talk that we should have waited until Monday and seen what the reaction was before deciding to join, hopefully this way certain members of the board (mainly Soriano) have seen what 'fan power' can actually do. Let's be honest, as much as I will be forever grateful for what Mansour has done for us, the club recently has never been further away from the local fans as it has been now. I accept that to a certain degree becoming a global institution will do that, but whether it's splitting fans up with the Tunnel Club, raising season ticket prices every year, the distribution of away tickets to ticketing agencies etc, they haven't helped themselves at times...

Hopefully this is a wake up call.

It is not down to the players and they dont need to feel bad about it , they are offered a contract from a well run club the club got greedy , saw money signs and forgot the meaning of football

Hope soriano falls on his sword
Sorry, but the players are a huge part of football wider problems. If they continue like this somethings got to give at some point

That actually reminds me of a story that my Mum told me.
One evening in the early 1950`s (Mum said I was only about 4 years of age) and I went to the local grocers with her.
As we were just leaving the owner said "Goodnight Alan " and by all accounts without even batting an eyelid I retorted "Goodnight you old buggers" !!!!
Mum said she scarpered quickly and never went back to the shop for months.
By all accounts the owner and the customers laughed like hell after we`d gone.
Quality, can't beat a good laugh.

They are not joined at the hip lol

I would take soriano saying sorry
Pep constantly talks about management behind the scenes. Saying you want key management to fall on their swords just agitates for trouble ahead.
If a sorry will make you feel better, then say that.

I’m sure we’re flattered, but I doubt our stock has gone up with other supporters.

We’ll start tonight and see what the reaction is at Villa.
They will have a go, it's the way things are, but deep down they will be glad you stood up, even if they don't admit it. But, fuck them if they do, you stood up for your club. Focus on that. That's all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.