The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wouldnt call 500.000.000€ Million each Season a few quids.

I think the bigger Problem is that the English Clubs aren't allowed to just leave. The real Penalty Fee is apparently 250 Million. So technically the English Clubs are still in this shite League and Perez isn't allowing them to disband their contracts.
I’m pretty sure City put down the deposit with their credit card and cancelled the transaction within fourteen days. So they should be fine.

Wondering what Ceferin is doing to Juve, Real, Barca. He fucking punished the 9 clubs who quit ESL with the "settlement" but as of today the 3 other clubs got absolute no punishment and he may opened some bigger case vs them that was stopped by the some Madrid jury case or something.

So basically they still will play CL this coming season and are currently better off than the 9 other clubs including big 6 in PL.

Any news of that front what Ceferin is planning? He may have wanted to give them 1 year CL ban or similar if they cont come around and bend over for him which they certainly did not do and are not planning too still.

I hope this is not just gonna be buried like nothing happened because at this point its like they punished the good guys who saved Uefa and the CL while nothing happened to the main three guilty ones.

Can we go back then to Uefa we dont accept the settlement or appeal against it as those 3 gets away with nothing as well?

Not just City - all 6 English clubs, 2 Milan clubs and Atletico.

So back into the UEFA/ECA fold......

Not just City - all 6 English clubs, 2 Milan clubs and Atletico.

So back into the UEFA/ECA fold......
Lovely.

Can't wait to see what shit they'll try and pull on us this time.

They Shouldn't give it a fancy name. Just be honest and say this is project fuck Man City.

The only way for a Superleague to happen will be for clubs to leave their domestic league.

The threat of legal action will not work because the domestic calendar could be set up to disadvantage their rebels.

There isn’t a hope in hell of a Superleague replacing domestic leagues because unless the clubs accept a NFL-style short sharp season, there will not be enough matches.

How many supporters would pay to watch the same bunch (16?) of teams play each other again and again?

The US owned. Clubs probably think that they can get away with such an approach. I don’t see the likes of City and Chelsea falling for it, neither will PSG or any of the German clubs.

The proposed CL format looks bad enough for me.

The only way for a Superleague to happen will be for clubs to leave their domestic league.

The threat of legal action will not work because the domestic calendar could be set up to disadvantage their rebels.

There isn’t a hope in hell of a Superleague replacing domestic leagues because unless the clubs accept a NFL-style short sharp season, there will not be enough matches.

How many supporters would pay to watch the same bunch (16?) of teams play each other again and again?

The US owned. Clubs probably think that they can get away with such an approach. I don’t see the likes of City and Chelsea falling for it, neither will PSG or any of the German clubs.

The proposed CL format looks bad enough for me.
The Premier League holds all the cards and the rest know it. As you say I can't see their version of an ESL happening. Although I can see UEFA trying to pander for one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.