The swathes of empty seats in The Family Stand

*singingtheblues*

Didn't look too easy on the eye, the only part of the ground that wasn't full to capacity.

Can't say I'm suprised though tbh.

There were quite a few dotted about the rest of the ground as well. Four empty seats in front of me which I know for a fact are held by seasoncard regulars

It's the school holidays and the most popular two weeks for going away. Pretty sure that's why there were so many empty seats

city still declared an attendance of 47,087 which is near as dammit a full house so once again they included the absent season ticket holders. it may be holiday time but today isn't a school day.

holidays and not getting home till well after 10 for some,and why sound so bitter that the next generation of blues have a stand..

It could be that fans travelling up fromthe south had problems.

I got on a coach in Cheltenham at 13:30 and was expecting to be there by 16:30 latest. However the M6 was shut (around Stoke) for hours and we had to divert and never got into the ground until 19:50.... 6 hrs and 20 mins later. As I understood it the motorway was still shut at 19:30....

Could be some were held up there?? Whether that would account for the all,,, who knows?

Anyone with kids under around 8 years old would think twice about keeping em out til near midnight (by the time you get em in bed). Dont forget most parents will be working next day and dealing with "tired" kids can be a nightmare.

uwe said:
holidays and not getting home till well after 10 for some,and why sound so bitter that the next generation of blues have a stand..

you clearly weren't one of those blues forcibly evicted at a few days' notice, and with no discussion, from the seat they'd occupied since day 1 of coms, forced to stand in the pissing rain all day on a bank holiday to find a new seat & charged extra for doing so.

How the fuck can there be 'swathes' of empty seats when we were more or less full to the brim???

fucking hell - some people just like being miserable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.